Escape Room

Today, I managed to form another set of Escape Room game for my children and their friends. 

When they entered the room, they saw this. This is actually a code for the grid that I have placed on the table. How to decode?  The yellow biscuits, green biscuits and red biscuits match the color of the Lego blocks. Hence the code is 534.

Using the grid, they'll form a word BED. 

Hence, they headed towards the bed to find another clue. At one of the bed legs, I hid this message. 

They have to unlock another code using another grid. The pictures are all pasted around the room. And they managed to find them! These pictures form SEOSS. It makes no sense. However, when they managed to get it right,  the word LIGHT is shown in front of their very eyes!

They have to go to a light bulb in the room. And they found a key! 

Messy room huh! But that didn't dampen their findings. They only have fifteen minutes to solve! The key was found and they unlocked the luggage. 

In the luggage, they found this.. 

BABY DASH. I have hidden a message in a baby Dash toy in the room. 

So they have to find this image in the room to get the next clue! 

It turns out to be Sara's dress. Hence I told them to find what is hiding in her dress. It's the final key! 

Hence they unlocked another bag with the key and they managed to retrieve the lost secret ball! 

Hurray! 

As always,  everytime after the children solved the case, they would want to have another set! How I wish I can just create another game with a click of my fingertips! 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Taiwan 2014 Part 1: Taipei