AMAZING SIGHTINGS
Apparently, there were a few sightings that were spotted today which are quite disturbing and for one was very interesting.
CASE ONE
It happened at the vicinity at Chinatown Hawker Centre and I was eating my pork porridge with egg. It was super nice. The porridge costs $2.50 and its really so delicious. Anyway, that is not the prime news.
Sighting of a lady, who was eating on the same table as me. She had long hair and the disturbing thing was that her hair was hungry. Her hair ends kept sucking on the noodle sauce and some of the fringe hair tasted the wanton noodle on the spoon.
I was so disgusted as this carried on while she eat and sms. I kept staring at her and at a few times, she looked at me. But the quick-eyed Mervyn acted as if he was concentrating hardly in eating the porridge. Let me tell you. My stomach was churning the moment I saw the sight. Imagine she got dandruff. Ewww.... WTH!
CASE TWO
This happened when I was taking the North-East Line. It is usually refered to as the expensive and auto train. Yes, at Dhoby Ghaut, Mervyn was busy reading something and somebody came and touched him.
I was shocked and I then realised that it was a gal with long hair. I did not wear my specs but after a split second, I realised that it was Wenbin.
What a small world. She wanted to talk to me but the NEL door opened and she left. It was a non-worded meet up, coz both of us were having ear plugs on. Ha...
CASE THREE
Apparently, Case two is not that exciting. This news is really an eye-opener!
I was on my way back, also on NEL that I encountered this sighting. Well well, there was a man entered the train cabin and I thought that he was a basketball trainer. Coz he was carrying a basketball. This uncle, was actually carrying a basketball bag.
Can you imagine that? He actually made a slit on the basketball and placed his stuff inside. And he made a sling with a rope. It was real creative of him. However i suddenly felt that I am really very glad to have my sling bag. Just do not know why.
AMAZING right???

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006