Hey Everyone

Its been quite awhile eversince I have blogged.


I find that people is filled with activities. Its like when you have completed something, like a project or so, something new is awaiting for you already.


For me, I celebrated two birthdays yesterday and its like I had to travel to quite a few places. Am really glad to meet my supervisor again and celebrate her 27th birthday with 26 candles. Ha... Opps.

Then celebrated Hisham's 25th birthday. Man, everyone is turning old!


I got this revelation....

I really don't really like birthdays. Argh, its like a day of spending and eating birthday cakes (so unhealthy) and why can't we make it a simple matter?

Yes, I find that the above stated is not simple because the idea of spending on gifts ain't a good idea for me though. For me, when its my birthday, I am really scared to actually receive presents because I have no idea what things I will receive. And ya, only some of my friends know what is really going through my mind when I received my past presents. Ha... Its really a fake Mervyn in the making when I receive presents...


Photos Galore






Guess what? I managed to dig out my grandma's pictures. And this is a family photograph of my mum's family. Ha...So amazing right?

My mum is the small girl sitting beside her father. I really find history of family quite interesting...And I am slowly uncovering more and more from my mother's and aunt's account. :)



Anyway, WOW!

Happy December everyone...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)