Hey Everyone



I am loving each day. Everyday is really great when you spend with your loved one. And yes, I am back with Yiwen le. Ha! Real happy leh!


I am thankful that I was given a chance to go back to her and its like the old memories just came running through my head. So happy. (I really can't help refraining myself from saying that!)



Simply to put it, I am feeling blessed.

We found that the past journey was like lessons learnt and everything was just meant to be, part of the puzzle. This puzzle is very hard to piece it up and many a times, we lost some of the pieces. We have to find them thoroughly with hopes and at times, aimlessly. I cannot guarantee that the puzzle is filled up already, but one thing for sure, some parts of the puzzle are tightly fixed together and yes, it is unable to be separated. Hope to find more pieces to complete the puzzle! :)


Well, went to her house for dinner, and in my mind, I thought that I will be chopped by her mum by the kitchen knife for entering the house. Ha... But, in the end, all things went well. We exchanged quite alot of information and caught up a bit. Chatted with her dad and quite fine about it. Ha, sometimes, thinking too much is a bad thing. That's why I seldom do that...

Enough of me... Glad that many of my friends have completed their exams! Really glad for them and yeah, do enjoy your holidays man... you guys deserve it.
Photos of my hobby
Spotted this kitty at Eunos. He really rolled up into a ball!
Interesting phenomena!
Picture of my Mickey sleeping... so cosy right?

Picture of me and Mickey sleeping. Love to sleep having my head on his body... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006