Hi Everyone.

Wellwell, tomorrow I will be working at Bugis! My first time there for roadshow. Kinda excited about it! Ha...


Caught up with Crystal last week and find that she has been working very hard eversince she has started her work as a psychologist. Hope that she will feel much better after she has adjusted her lifestyle ya?? Yeah, Crystal u can do it! Yeah!!


As days passed, I find that life is really in control in your hands. You gotta chose which path to take and most importantly of all, you have to ask whether are you placing your effort in it and want to get what kind of satisfaction out of it! :)


I am very thankful that I managed to qualify for a Phuket Trip for free! Yeah!! :) Its my first achievement to get a free trip leh! Excited...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)