Singapore Night Life


Yesterday, it was one of the special nights whereby I got to experience Singapore Night Life again. Went to 2 chill-out places and had supper.


The first one is Alley Bar at Somerset and I tell you, I will never go there ever again. Even the drink (sex on the beach) is not bad, but the service that I received is not very good. We ordered drinks with side dishes and we waited for 30minutes for the food and later then we found out OURSELVES that the waiter did not include the side dishes into the receipt! And the worse thing is that I was hungry! Ha... The waiter sux...



The second place was at Clarke Quay, Highlander. They have a wide range of liquor and I am really amazed that they offer those of 20 year old, 30 year old liquor which is super rich and I feel as if I'm drinking down car fuel... Eww...


Clarke Quay has certainly transformed alot le. The night life there is practically just drinking and chill-out music with live bands. Saw one belly-dancer and she is quite ok lo... Find her quite cham as she has to keep dancing and smiling to herself... Ha.



Last night, we actually went out with Jianbang, Ray and Hisham. Find that we are moving more towards drinking buddies as we always have liquor when we meet up. Don't find that it's really what I want. But anyway, I have let Hisham know already. Coz I find that we can do more stuff apart from keep drinking when we meet up. Hmmz...


Anyway, that's my thoughts... no harm right?? Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006