DISCLAIMER: Below are just my views. Nothing are biased or have comparisons with respect to me. Thank you...


Title: Shocker!

Guess what?

During my roadshow at Ang Mo Kio, I had quite a few shocking sightings. Really... I really find it very hard to describe.

I met a few of my secondary school friends and its like I am really amazed that time had really changed the outlook of a person. And its like those guy-friends had changed much more, and they really look different.

Its like in the past, they looked not bad, more to the handsome side. But when I saw them, they looked quite uncle and some quite thin (frail). AH! I know I shouldn't be saying this. But also, a number of them have white hair or become plumper. I didn't say hi to them because they are from other classes and 1 of them is my senior.

And met my technical teacher at Mayflower Mr Tan. He really looked very different... and he quitted his job because it was too stressful. He really have the stressed look (like those undergone tremendous plight). When I tapped him, he turned and I was dumbfounded for a few seconds. Even I myself have to try my luck by asking 'Are you a teacher before?' Because I thought I saw the wrong person. It was him and really hope that life for him will be better after the resignation...


To guy friends: Really hope that you can take good care of yourself and don't let work change the outlook of yourself. Dress well and feel well. Of coz, take very good care of your health and exercise please...


For me, I try to swim once per week and jog occassionally. And of coz take fruit juices every morning... Coz I really need them for my body... Ha....

Pic of me at Taka

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)