Sunday service...

I am really motivated after attending sunday service. The speaker is from Australia and he was actually born without limbs. He has undergone alot of challenges and I'm really amazed by his attitude as he is full of life, full of goals and dreams.

He is like this today is because God is with him and with his faith, he is able to touch people's lives with his testimonies and his abilities made him able to stretch upon possibilites. He is able to ride a horse, drive cars and he even has his own website.... http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/.

Feel free to take a look! Ha...


Spent 3 days at TAKA roadshow and I tell you, the crowd is really very very very different from the previous month. Many are young crowd and very few office ladies... Ha. And I learnt alot of things there:


-There are champagne truffle mooncakes that tasted so great!
-Love the D24 and 38 durian mooncakes...bought a box for myself... Ha
-My secondary school friend, Yiling set up her own YogurtPlace. She has 2 stalls and she actually brought the brand from Australia to Singapore. Cool!
-Kimchi is my next best favourite.


I am so loving Britney's new song: Gimme More.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006