I'm so excited ya??

Ha...


Today is my seventh month in Prudential and I'm very excited because I manage to qualify for Starcruise trip and Phuket trip! Yeah... I am certainly very happy because I have never gotten paid up trips all my life! :) For Phuket trip, it will be on Jan 2008. But for the starcruise, I have no idea though... Ha...


Find that these are actually certainly with hard work, luck and most importantly, with God's help! Yeah.


Yesterday went swimming with Eve and I tell you, its a last minute decision. Woke up at 10am and she wanted to exercise. And at 10.30am, I left home for swim. And thankfully,we went! The weather was ok, partial sunny. And when we was about to leave, it drizzled. So timely. Ha... :)


Met a few of my friends this week
-Kenneth (from Community Service Club)
-Derrick (from Community Service Club)
-ChoongSen (my JC classmate)

Think no more already... Ha... Ya, never take pictures with them...


Find that these few days, I have changed not to take more pictures of myself already. Have no idea why... But I think its because of the new handphone which I got. The camera is not that good... and there is not enough memory in it...


Ok lo, will update more!!! (according to bud)




We must Don't Stop Movin in our lives.... Yeah, Jiayou everyone

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)