My my!

Yes...its a dusty blog... I know... Ha



Anyway, last week, I went to Tioman (Nipah) with Eve and his father and his primary school friend. It was a great time for me to relax because I have missed the sun and the sand! Ha... Even went there for cooldown at the waterfalls! Love it leh!

And of coz I went to eat alot and slept alot.... Ha! Simply a great way to relax! Woohoo....


I have been very excited with my career now because everyday, I meet people whom I have set appointment with and get to know more private information about them. Of coz, they are personal and I cannot type them. Find that in life, people have problems and all are different to a certain extent... Really hope that things will be better for them though. Yeah.


Caught Britney Spears' Gimme More MTV at MTV.com and I was quite disappointed leh... She just keep going round in circles in the MTV. Can't wait for her CD to be out on 30 Oct! WOOHOOO!! I will be the first to go and get it... Who wants to accompany me?? Ha....


Oh yea, manage to meet quite a few of my friends when I was on transport.... like Huixin, Mingwei, my cousins, my soka friend blah blah... Really very qiao and that I didn't take picture with them... Ha. Coz my handphone is kinda full of memory le... :)


Jiayou my friends!!! :)




Cham ah... I feel like partying just one night... miss 80 music.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)