Hi Everyone!!

Guess what??

Have you guys receive any phone call survey in Chinese? Its very scary and its about survey of telecommunications.

The thing is that the phone number is (unknown) and she keep blabbering and keep shooting questions and ask about my views. Then ask me who am I? What's my surname?

Then, Eve was beside me and she told me that its a SCAM because there is a report stating that there is this company from China that has been telemarketing into Singaporeans and when we talk to them, we will be paying the overseas charges and that they will earn from it.

I immediately cupped my phone after one minute of the chat!!


Please, my friends, if you ever have encountered such incidents, please cup it immediately.





Secondly, today I have read the newspaper and guess what? Apparently, while reading, I just feel thatthe 2nd case of the Army personnel who has passed away, is very close to me. I'm not sure how come I have this feeling. I have not met him before. But as I read more and more, I realised that his funeral is at my neighbourhood area, Rivervale Drive.

I was quite amazed by it because I didnt really expect that the closeness that I felt is the locality closeness. I'm not sure which block his funeral is... but this weird feeling has indeed made me feel kinda eerie. :)



Friday the 13th isn't a good day for me yesterday. Really!!! The weather's so hot and I have to tolerate the amount of heat and still wear shirt and pants. Oh man, I really missed the days where I can wear polo tee / tee shirt! Ha... And yes, Jeans... Love 'em. The weather is really very warm.

Went to NUS and coincidentally, I was supposed to meet Shufen at Jurong and she is also working at NUS! So I passed her policy and that really saved my time alot!! Then, went to meet another of my prospect in NUS. While I was taking the shuttle bus, it just brought to me memories when I was year 1 - 3 and especially when I looked at the CSC Room, haa... even more memories and joy.



Wow, I have to work hard!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006