SEX and the City

I have managed to catch this movie with Eve and its very nice movie. I would say that its a rating of 4/5 stars.

It is very humorous and to tell you frankly I have never watched the serials of "Sex and the City." The 4 girls are really very close and that comes to mind that in life, you just need to have 3-4 very very good best friends. We should really have companions and company and you know what, best friends no need to meet up regularly. Like 1-2 times every 2 months. The most important is that when there is a need, we should be there to help our best friends. :)

In the movie, they portrayed about finding the love ones and it really amazes me that to find your loved ones, the most important thing is that you have first to WANT to find one. Isn't that true. If you don't feel like having one loved one, you'll most probably won't meet. It really involves effort and the wanting to have it.

I caught the 9.45pm movie and I tell you, its straight after the appointment, I dashed down to Bishan. And bought the tickets at 9.40pm. Luckily, there are very few people who actually went to catch it! Alot of seats left. I was so hungry that I bought the popcorn (I prefer sweet) and a drink. Then, I am very touched that Eve actually bought for me a fish burger. Love it!

You guys should actually catch the movie and its really very humorous!!


Catch it to chill out!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006