Hi Everyone!

I have to urge you guys to do something about it....


What will you do if you were to encounter these in public transport...

1. A pregnant lady
2. An old man
3. A young man with 2 children?


I am really very pissed with the behaviour of Singaporeans... at least some of them.

They should have at least SOME courtesy to actually let the above mentioned people to sit as they have the 'privilege' pass (children and old age).

If I have the chance, I would like to take picture of the act... that young, capable people still hold on to their seats, as if nothing has happened. This is really very absurd. And a few times, I just stared at the person, can't believe that he/she acts that way. I DESPISE THEM TOTALLY.


In life, we should help one another as much as we can, isn't. Really find it so pissed and my friends, if you are one of these people, I really encourage you to change for the better!! :)


Ok... shouldn't rant anymore... :)



Oh yes, I'm so HAPPY!! Happy in the sense that I'll be Associate Manager in Prudential soon and I am paving a path for 2 new advisers under my care. Can't wait to take on the managerial position as it simulates the role of a teacher (a role which I really wanted to do in my life)!! Wooo~~ However, this soon, is either July 2009 or Jan 2010!!


WOOHOO!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)