Last Sunday, 01 June 08, I went to Huixin and Mingwei's wedding. Its kinda funny. Coz in writing on both hongbao and the gift wrapper, I wrote Huixin's name instead of Mingwei's name first. Probably its the comfort ba, coz I got to know Huixin before Mingwei.


Anyway, its really honoured to be invited by them to attend their wedding. Of coz, I have invited them for my ROM. Ha... its kind courtesy to say that... :)


It was held at Marina Mandarin and I tell you, the setting there is very nice. Serene and love the swimming pool there... too bad I couldnt swim as I didn't bring my swimming trunks (duH). But anyway, it was a great time meeting back my NUS CSC friends again.


Saw the photo montage and how they met really made my hair stand. Its really amazing that they got together via our NUS CSC Camp and they coincidentally joined Sheares Hall that time. ANd they got together. And the amazing thing is that Mingwei actually proposed to her THREE times before Huixin finally decided to say YES. Wow... I am really glad that my ROM is over. Ha... Just joking. I love my wife very much.


During their testimonial sharing, I was quite touched by what Huixin had shared. That how many people has helped her along the way, especially through her bad times. They are her friends and her CSC friends. Really touched by it...



Guess what? Mingwei performed an amazing stunt that startled us! Huixin actually asked Mingwei before the wedding day to actually sing to the crowd. However, Mingwei rejected the idea. Then, during the serving of the fourth dish (actually can't really remember because I was engrossed eating), he took the mic and told Huixin that he would like to sing in favour of her. Suddenly, he became Tao Ze and the song (i think its :I LOVE YOU) was sung. It was so touching, I tell you. Very great voice he had and wow, I am really impressed!! 10/10! All of us were touched by his singing.


With regards to the food, I find that shark's fin should be omitted in the menu. Its so chan ren as I have recently watched a documentary of the fisherman that only sliced off the shark's fin and throw the shark back into the ocean, and leave it to die there. However, I still ate it and it was delicious.


I really enjoyed the final dessert, mango sago with icecream. Wow, it is the best!! Singapore should have more mango dessert stalls. Really superb!


Oh well, enough of talking... shall post you some pictures to see...




Huixin and Mingwei walking on the red carpet... cool right the background effect..


Then they poured the champagne and the dry ice had the effect like they are in dreamland!



Then they made a speech.... touching one


Eve and I :)



Group Photo!! Love it!!




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)