Hi Everyone!

On 12June 08, I went to Singapore Flyer for the first time! And the best thing is that it is free!! Coz I qualify as the Top 15 advisers among 70 advisers for my group and woohoo!! Let me tell you, Singapore Flyer is such a great place that everyone should go at least once in their life!!


Ain't it look as it they are somewhat like the Viking ship??


The capsule is so large and its moving so slowly that you don't have the feeling that it is moving!





This is the lowest point of the capsule where people alight/aboard it!



Joanna (eve's cousin), Me, and Ace!!




Wow!! This is the Cityscape and its kinda breathtaking... The left hand bottom side is the new IR and the whole land is just sand and machines. I can still remember that it was grass last time!




Yes, my friends. I will be on one of these seats on NDP National Day Preview!!! woohoooO!!!






This is another fellow capsule!! That suddenly appeared in our sight as we head towards the top of the Flyer!





Lifen's agency!! Woohoo~~~! I have no idea why I strike that gun pose!







Everyone including the managers!! :)


I'm really very happy after the trip and I plan to actually bring my parents to the Singapore Flyer ride! But first, to bring Eve's parents there before we go for the NDP Preview! :)
Cheers everyone!!!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006