Well well

These 2 days, let me tell you... I am a full time father. Took 100% of my time to take care of Josh. Wow.. its really amazing.

I can't believe that time has actually passed by so fast!

Once you have a child, your time actually isn't yours anymore. Ha. Spent time with my wife and my son.


I also went to Thomson Plaza with my wife and Josh on Saturday to learn how to use the baby strap (from Mum's Baby) and the lady is very nice to actually teach us. Quite a few families stopped by and saw us doing the live demo actually. So funny.

I also managed to do my first time collecting his urine in a Yakult bottle. We are trying to introduce him potty training, by looking at his expression and knowing when he will pee/pass motion. When he urined into the Yakult for the first time, its like striking a lottery!! Ha... We will keep whistling and woo hoo... water came down...

However, I did quite a few times, but it is to no avail. But no worries, we are still trying out...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006