Hi Everyone!

I am really very amazed.

I went to Jurong (Gul circle) and its quite a polluted place.. having the smell of toxic fumes and dusty air... I really wonder how the people can actually work in such hazardous area.. its really not good for the health.

I was only there for 20 minutes, and I can feel the discomfort.

AH.. I wonder how does those people who stay there feels... Anyone??


-------------------

I have officially secured a Seoul ticket and will go there with Eve next year. Yea!! Ha... New Zealand ticket didn't manage to get it though.. but its ok... I can get to visit Yoido Full Gospel Church there... Woohoo...


-------------------

Next month, I'll be inviting my parents to see me getting a top 25 advisers award!! Yea!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)