Well
On Monday, caught Final Destination 4 with Hisham. Find that they are not doing that well, as compared to last time actually. But the grossness is still quite ok. Seeing how people are killed and how the cast are trying to go against the invisible force.

Give the rating 2/5.


Today, I went to my parent's house at sengkang. And I went there actually to ask them about who they want to invite for the full month for Josh. And due to the location mentioned, my dad straight away said no to inviting his relatives side. He find that the timing and location doesn't make any sense.

I just find that all these years, he didn't give me any support at all. Really. And that really made me totally numb with it.

He disapprove me to go to JC.
He disapprove me to join Prudential.
He is just a ridiculous dictator.

I have given him face to actually asked his opinion about my son's full month anniversary. Anyway, I have decided to arrange on my own, inviting some of my dad's relatives.

Certainly, the way I receive love from my own family is really a low as compared to my in-laws. Really, I know I should not blog about all these. But I am human. This is my blog and I have the right to write any info I want.


I am so not going to let this happen to my own Josh-Mervyn relationship.



Determined.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)