Picture of him helping to wash vegetables



Oh yes.. We are trying to let him know that we cook our meals. So I would wear him and let him see that I'm washing vegetables. And the amazing thing is that he will try and reach for the vegetables!! Ha... See what a great son, to help me wash vegetables...


Well, this evening, we both went to Kovan for supper and this is actually quite an impromptu event because tomorrow, I will be doing Dhoby Ghaut roadshow and that I feel we should go out as a family.


We have decided to wear him more often, so that he feels more secure outside.  Really he is much more calmer outside... :)

We went to Cold storage and Eve managed to find a brand of nuts that are so good. Eventually, she bought the healthy nuts and vegetables for salad. We also munched at a hainanese bread eatery where we had loaves of bread smeared with butter and kaya. Find that the food is normal but apparently, Singaporeans are night birds and whichever food stall is opened, many people will flock to eat them. Later, we headed back and I feel that Josh is certainly a very good boy outside. I wore him throughout the shopping and he loves the company. So tame! Ha.

Apparently, it is true. When you wear your baby, it constitutes comfort for him and at night, there is actually lesser time for breastfeeding. That makes Eve's job much easier and I would also feel happier because my son is near to me.



YOG is held near our place, at the Bishan stadium. Eve helped us take a picture... ha... Nice?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)