Just find that there is a need for me to pen down my thoughts. Otherwise, I will actually let time pass me by and that there are no good memories left for my generations to come. Yea. My wife and I have decided to have 8 children for ourselves!




Today is a Sunday and it keeps raining. I went to Clementi early in the morning because I have an appointment there. And on the way there, I literally slept on the bus because I was feeling very tired. This is again due to the lack of good quality sleep these days, waking up at night to close windows or to take care of Josh. Anyway, on the way there, I saw black birds on the floor, injured. Probably due to the rain because last night, at 5am, the rain poured very heavily and Eve and I wondered if the animals are able to withstand the weather. But it was quite sad to see the birds, having their legs hanging in the air, struggling to survive.



From Clementi, I headed to Pasir Ris. Then Bishan and then Sengkang.



At Sengkang, I met the family of Lim. They are very friendly and I actually met his wife at the Sengkang roadshow 2 weeks back. And she actually called me that her whole family is at home and they are interested in the full hospital plan that we have. Initally, I have forgotten how she looked like. Then, when I saw her, I then remembered that I met her at the Sengkang roadshow. Their daughter is coincidentally named as Shiqi, only 2 months old. Very cute and not to forget, their house is amazing! All done by her husband and it is so well done. From the laminated glass windows to the hidden lights to the nice kitchen, very beautiful and the $40000 placed for renovation is really worth it. I even told them honestly that if they were to sell the house one day, they are able to fetch a good price with profit.



The husband initially was quite skeptical that I may be a fake person and that I work part time only. I was calm and I slowly took steps to tell him that I'm in this line for 4 years, showed my name card as well my authorisation card. I am very blessed that I am able to close Prushield and Extra for both parents, and also an education plan for his daughter (highly recommended by his mom). And from this appointment, my production is $2300API. Thank you god.



We must really leave a positive image that stays in prospect's mind. So that they are able to look back and remember you if they really need your service. I must really work hard to service my clients.



After dinner, went shopping with Eve to Orchard Ion and she bought 2 belts from LVER. The service girl is from China and she doesn't really answer to the requests of my wife. My my. Luckily there is another service girl that helps her.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)