Well, today did Dhoby Ghaut roadshow and my intention is to teach my junior, Sun Feng, how to do prospecting. But somehow, I just find that teaching is one thing. It must be a two way thing. The questions he ask me is near to zero. And it is actually quite tiring to keep thinking of approaches for him that may not be of his concern. But I'll see how to improve my teaching with him... Ha... we are all learning anyways.

Throughout the long day of standing, I just closed a shield. However, managed to open a few potential prospects. Hope that I can close them. Met 2 prospects and they finally got plans from his uncle from Great Eastern. I have been trying to meet them all these while but they are busy, and I just find that these people are better not your clients because they just have no respect for me and other people. I mean, I follow up with them, trying to suit plans for them and yet, they keep postponing and needed me to book with them one or two months in advance. And now, finally met them and they say that they have gotten insurance. I merely replied to them, that's very good. And that certainly ended my conversation with them.
Find that roadshow is a good model, but not a lasting one. I will still be doing roadshows but not so frequent and I must build more on my referrals and appointments. Told Eve that from now till end of the year, I have this target of $100k! Wow, I must really achieve it because this is the year I must hit Premier Bronze!
 
Well well... have some breathers!!
 
On National day, Jiakai and Huiling came by with Ruien and they met Josh!! Ha... They are both so cute together... crawling from east to west.... and north to the south! Ha..
Babies really have their own type of communication... and apparently their baby language is understood between these 2 parties... Ha... For the last picture, it is the hongbao given by my Sister.. Thanks Sis...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006