Goal

Well! Well! Josh is better now and that his pass motion is more fluid. But he must avoid milk now because it will irritate his bowels, and cause diahoerra. Thank god Eve is still breastfeeding him as breast milk will not cause diahoerra! :) so to all mothers: aim for breastfeeding!!!

Yesterday on yahoo news that someone actually sold breastmilk ice-cream! Eww. Even though I'm pro breast feeding, the thought of drinking other people's breastmilk is quite a gross thought. Ha. Due to this ice-cream post, we went to Udder icecream shop at Novena. And apparently, I suggested it to Eve. And the amazing thing is that she too has thought of it minutes ago!!! Common thought!!

Goal
I title this 'Goal' because I want to remind myself the goal that I have set for myself! Yeah! And we should have it planned out from day one. Find that it is very important.

For me, I have a tracking system for myself so as to know who to follow up for my clients and also prospects. Find that this way will make my job more organized.

This year, I have set to achieve similar to last year goal, but more to the API side. I want to achieve $250k API. For my family and also for my house. Ha!! Can't wait to pay finish my house actually.

Oh yes, suppose to plan driving license in my goal list. Keep delaying! I will add that in!!

Excited!!



Picture of Josh and me on the bed together before I put him on his yaolan to sleep. Love to take teeth pictures with him!



Ha! After the icecream eating, we went to United Square to buy a straw hat. Eve loves straw hats!! And she said I look like the person who sells prawn mee at kopitiam -_-

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006