Hi Everyone!
How have you been?
Its been awhile since I have actually blogged.

Here you go!
Some insights about what has happened!


I had my company awards night and its my first time on stage! And that crowns me top 40 in the entire 3500 Prudential force in Singapore.  This is certainly an award and a night to remember because not only its limelight for me, it is also a chance for me to get an award from Prudential!

In 2009, I got 1 award from Prudential.
In 2010, I got 2 awards from Prudential.
And in 2011... we shall see!


Well the first picture is really amazing. Make me feel as if I'm in Manhunt. Ha
Second pic is Eve and I! Very happy that she also qualify with me for the dinner.
Third group picture is the Financial Consultants from my organisation to hit this award!


So happy! This year 2011 is yet another promising year ahead! Yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006