Overseas trip with the 4 of us and my in laws

Well
This is the first time that I have actually gone to western Malaysia- Sabah.

The trip is not quite a smooth trip but I can say that my wife has done a very good job in planning and also packing the luggage. Ha.

Josh was quite cranky because his sleep was disturbed! From his nap and till dinner and till nap time! I tell you, it's really quite hard to manage. On the plane, he cried for quite long because he wanted to sleep but find it uncomfortable. And the whole plane heard his cries :(

Thank god that he managed to sleep for about 20 minutes.


Actually for toddlers to be cranky and throw tantrums is very common because they are fearful and we just have to be patient and try ways to see what he wants and thinks. Of course not all the time we give in to his requests, if need be, distract him healthily. Do you know what I mean by that? Ha. Try not to use white lies because if they really find out that it's fake, I think it's not good.

Now at 12 plus he is finally asleep and I am really very thankful that my in laws helped out in soothing him, taking turns to bring Josh around and make sure he is alright. Again his cries can be heard through all the rooms in the hotel, Eden54!!! Ah!

Well tomorrow will be a better day!!




Picture taken this morning while he is viewing the pigeons. Nice angle yea?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)