Haircut and myself and BFF

Well, it certain that a regular hairstylist is more comfortable for myself. I went back to my Supercuts hairstylist, Catherine, and so far, she gives me satisfaction in my hairstyle. And I'm more in tune to Mohawk style and she can cut it very well.

Felt quite bad when she asked me who cut my previous hair. I actually patronized a $2.80 haircut and it's an experience, whether it's good or my life is at risk. Ha.

Now, I would toggle between my Supercuts hairstylist and another place that I patronize, which cost around $60 per haircut. The latter is actually my client who is the hairdresser and it's not bad too.

BFF
------
My boss has set up a pancake shop near Katong 112, called BFF. It's a nice and cozy place and they serve a wide variety of pancakes as well as beverages. Great place to catch up with friends and you should try their pancakes, especially the one with portobello mushroom and tiger prawns!





Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)