Roadshow and roads

Oh man. It's been awhile eversince I have worked at a roadshow and seeing people closing cases, I would wonder: why not me? Ha.

Actually in our line, it's certainly a number game. Law of large numbers. And I feel that it will be rewarding if you can just prospect more.

While I'm off to work these few days, my house is managed by my wife, my MIL and helper and Eve done a very good job in delegating and Josh is able to munch alot for his lunch and dinner. I feel a sense of joy deep down in my heart. Yeah.

At my work site, I'm just so amazed that there are always so many people coming to food fair, IT fair and book fairs and the crowd is amazing. Ever flowing from the MRT.

Rochor Accident
--------------------
This morning I watched the recent rochor accident and I'm just thinking why are there people who like to speed? Is it just for the thrill? Or you just want to harm other people's lives?

Be it driving luxury cars or not, one should be responsible while driving. Then what for we take the driving safety tests? My wife and I noticed at some zebra crossings and turns, some drivers just harshly stop or didn't even signal that they are turning. And if accident were to occur, who is to blame?

Accidents are bound to happen. There are so many car accidents that occurred all year long. And it's only recently they hype up the Rochor incident because of the driver and the type of car. And this is the summary:

If you are a driver and breadwinner, you would cover accidental plan for yourself. This is the bare minimal you can do. Alot of people only get car third party insurance. You mean cars are more important than a human life?

Secondly, do be considerate and I see more and more drivers not signalling and honking, as if they just can't wait for pedestrians to cross.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)