Employee benefit

Wow. I was having flu and cough and decided to go to a clinic to get some medicine. And I remembered that I have an employee benefit card and I do not need to pay anything for my check!!

During the wait, as I was seated near the counter, I heard the cost the patients have to pay. And guess what is the minimum amount? $49.. The maximum I heard was $69. Every bill is above $45 and the medicine is just flu, cough and sore throat.

The cost of medicine in Singapore is indeed high and it certainly pays you so much when you are very healthy. It's certainly very important to have it.


Jog

Now for the past two days, I have been jogging and I tell you the feeling is very good. And at the stadium, there is very few people and the air is fresh..

I jog a distance of 2.4km. Ha. Slowly but surely, I will increase the distance.

Picture of Josh eating his healthy home made pancake by his mum! He loves it so much.. Ha!! Happy face, Josh..

Happy Josh with his pancake

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)