Prudential Awards Night 2014

Yes! In end March, we had our Prudential Awards Night and I'm very happy that I am able to receive an award from my company for the fourth time! It's really amazing and I can tell you the feeling is great!


My boss, Lifen and I. She's amazing as she is very young and also one of the top few Directors in Prudential. I'm just so fortunate to be recruited under her and with her leadership, I have grown in my approach in my insurance business and just love it!

Prior to getting the award, we have to queue up as there are a number of awardees in front of me. It's like those school awards and it's an experience! Even though it's my 4th time, I am slightly nervous about it too!



Don't I look like a star? Lol...  It's just great feeling... Just two words to describe..



This is really a prestigious night whereby everyone dressed up to their best. A day before this, I went to my client's salon and he gave me this haircut! Really like it so much! Love it... Luckily I went to trim my hair, otherwise, it's going to me a messy hair do for myself!



I'm so happy that I gave a long wave to the people applauding for me! Wonderful feeling...



Looks like it's my wedding, isn't it? The stage presence, I really like it so much! Ha! People applauding for you, just make me feel like a star! It's kinda funny that when you are on stage, you just smile at a general direction, and you can't really see the people down below the stage area. All I can feel is that the spot light is on me! And me and me...




I really wonder why the woman behind me have weird expressions! Anyway, these are the few pictures that I find it's worth putting up and for remembrance sake! It's really important to keep smiling when you are on stage as you have no idea who takes pictures of you, at anytime and any angle!


I want to thank my clients for entrusting me with their financials and believe that I can do a great job for them. Without you all, I won't be in this career for so long and also to take up the post as a Wealth Manager too.. And want to thank my God who guides me in my business, and able to provide skillful ideas as well as enabling to juggle my time with my family and work every single day. Not forgetting, I want to thank my family for supporting me, and Eve, as they helped me to be the source of motivation for my work. The testimonies of my children and as a father, enables me to share it to my clients. Not only I see my clients grow, they also see me grow via this career and this blog. I share this award with Eve, my pillar and support of my life!



My comrades and my boss. I'm really happy that my peers are also award recipients! It's like a great place where we grow together and also excel together too! It's really amazing to be in such a positive environment. This 2014, yes! I will be on stage once again! Woohoo... It's really exciting and I believe that it's a breakthrough year for me...

You may also like...
Prudential Awards Night 2013
Prudential Awards Night 2011

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)