Thank you, wife

Thank you wife for taking care of three children, and single-handedly bringing them to poly clinic today, as both Kate and Gwen needed to take the periodic necessary jabs. I was supposed to go with them, however, my appointment was delayed and unable to rush down. I felt so bad about it. When you told me that Kate was brave to have the jab, I'm so proud of you and her! :)

Honestly, I want to tell you that you are doing such a wonderful job in bringing them out and to cope with three children in poly clinic is certainly a feat! With Josh wanting to pass urine urgently, and Kate walking slowly behind and you carrying Gwen, no matter what, the resourceful you managed to get a nearby nurse to assist you. I know you need just an extra helping hand (me), and I promise to be there with proper time allocated in my time schedule.

After my second appointment, I'm so touched that you called me at 6.30pm and fetched me with an umbrella and slippers, as you are worried that my work shoes will be wet! This is so amazing and felt love. It's really so happy to walk back home in the short distance under the rain. Midway, you took out another umbrella, and wanted me to shelter an old man crossing the road. And I did! :)

We are both tired physically, however, the day still haven't end. The planning of the dinner is done by you today, and I'm just so thankful that I am able to rush back home to prepare the remaining 3 dishes of steamed fish, stir fried pork kidney and spinach. And the good news is that we have emptied the ingredients in the refrigerator! Your creative step to make the healthy food enticing is excellent as you made the rice into a dome shape, with black sesame seeds sprinkled on it. Josh and Kate ate the vegetables and the steam fish too!

After my quick munch, I headed out for my third appointment again and I wanted to help to manage the children, but I can't. I'm just so glad that you made effort to read books to them, and honestly, I'm proud of you as a wife and a mother. It's a tough parenting phase, however, the joys and effort required will be shared amongst both of us and God will help and see us through. All these are temporary and I believe that we can do it!

When you called me that the children aren't asleep at 10.30pm, I really wanted to scoot back ASAP to help you. However I can't. I prayed and thank God, when I returned back at 11pm, I see all my children and you are all sleeping, and it's really amazing that you have made three children sleep! I can't do it at this stage as I can't breastfed Gwen :). I want to know that we are in this together and I love you...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006