2015 to 2016

2015 had been a fast paced year for me and my family. The weeks just zoomed past so quickly, and Monday to Sunday, Monday to Sunday and Monday to Sunday. And the children shuttling from one place to another.

Josh has graduated from K2 and now entering into his new phase in Primary School. I could still remember the very first day as N1 student, we were filled with anxiety of how he could attend his school. And now, a primary 1 student. How time flies! In 2015, he improved his piano skills, swimming and also gym. He has great interest in counting money and very excited in playing games that involves maths and money.

Kate has improved tremendously in recognizing Chinese characters, and her speech has improved. She is able to converse her thoughts and feelings to us. She is creative in telling stories, that seemed illogical to Josh. It's fine. She was so excited in her N2 performance that even both of us know the songs and actions too! She is also all diaperless completely already, also for night time! Awesome.

Gwen's amazing. She follows and able to copy her siblings' actions and speech easily. She loves to eat and you have no worries when she comes to food. For day time, she managed not to wear diapers already. For night, still have to take time to practise. This baby of ours attends N1 in 2016! So fast right?

My Daily Schedules
It's so different everyday, even though the daily schedules of the children were the same. We have to slot in cooking of meals, appointment timings, travelling timing, exercise timing and also marketing timing. At times, Eve and I take turns to be chef, and all these activities made us so occupied and the next day starts again!

2016 will include Josh's Primary 1 timings and we have to fine tune everything once again. Time management is of utmost importance and we have to balance all these.

Weekends are so much freer now as we get to organise family activities such as taking buses, trains to places for picnics, sight seeing and have fun! Church is also part of our Sunday morning activity. Thank God that my job allows me to have flexibility to do all these.

Work
2015 has been a great milestone in my life, as I managed to achieve Premier Gold for the first time. For the past 5 years, I have achieved Premier Bronze. Premier Gold is twice of Premier Bronze. I really want to thank God and my clients for having faith and trust in me. Thank you so much. And most importantly, my family and Eve. They are my pillars in my life and driving force in my career.


Skill unlocked
In 2015, I passed my driving licence! This is something that I have been dragging all my life! And I completed it within 3 months! The intensive lessons at Ubi were fruitful and I'm thankful for the driving instructors.

For car, we are still fine without a car. For my work appointments, I'm fine with using the monthly concessions of $120. If there is a need for faster transport, GrabTaxi will do. I'm really thankful that the Downtown Line 2 was opened in 27th December 2015, connecting even more areas in Singapore. This makes travelling even much smoother. Looking at their construction and façade of the train stations, we are really fortunate that they are able to dig such deep tunnels for commuters to use. The great planning and ideas that the engineers have went through involved so much effort! I want to thank them for making Singapore so connected! Due to this, Josh is even more excited about trains and his next excitement when they commission Tuas Station!

Minimalist
We have recently renovated our place and we have freed up even more space in our apartment! In our marriage life, we have phases in our lives. A house also has it's own phases. We need a study area for the children. so we renovated a place for them to study. There's another room for their play area too. This segmentation is important so that they can do their own activities separately. We also had a piano area and it enhances the entire feel of the piano sound too.

For the stuff, we have thrown out a lot of unwanted stuff that people gave or we have bought them long ago. Now, we will think carefully before we bring something back home because most of the things we get nowadays are not useful and long lasting. Anyway, decluttering is very important and it keeps the house neat and tidy!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006