Gardens by the Bay Visit

Yes! The long awaited post! Recently, we went to the Children's Garden at Gardens by the Bay. It's been about 3 years since we came here! And it was fun!
 
Family picture of us at the dry playground. They have so many obstacles for the children to try out!
 I want to thank my father-in-law who took his precious time to accompany us and took great photographs. We are in the midst of forming our photobook for remembrance.


This is really a rare picture because to get 3 children to look at the camera is tough. Thankful that we can capture it!

My baby Josh

My baby Gwen

My baby Kate

Eve came at a later time to join us in the family picture. This is also part of our pre natal shoot!

We want to thank God for the great and fine weather!

This is amazing! My father in law managed to dig out our 2014 picture with Kate, versus 2017 picture! Look at how much she has grown! I could still remember both Josh and Kate were quite afraid of the water feature. Now, they enjoyed and played to their hearts content!

Star jump!
We will definitely come back again and honestly, this place is well maintained and clean. I'm so glad that we have this water play area for children to enjoy and have a great adventure!


You may like
Children's Garden Visit 2014

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)