I am back!

Hey everyone!

I am back in this blog again. WHY??


Because for livejournal, I have tried to update it for the past few days. However, I can't log into my account. Just do not know what's the real reason for it. Ha!



By the way, I want to thank God for giving me very good results for my mid-term. Ha!! Thanks God! Really leh, I didn't expect myself to do quite well this sem. Ha... first time out of all my 6 sems in NUS.


Today, it was certainly a great day for me. When I woke up, I went to jog and the weather was quite sunny. Exposing myself under the sun really makes me feel healthy because for the past few weeks, I had not been jogging at all. I must actually plan to jog at least twice a week, 30 minutes. Ha... Oh yes, I tried doing pull-ups and guess how many did I do?? 10 leh!


Ha...


Today, I bought a G2-pen. U know what? From today on, thou shalt not ever buy pens that cost $0.50. They suck to the core... The ink will not flow after I have used about 1/4 of it. Both of my pens died today! What the right???


I am feeling very happy today!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)