NUS Matric Card

Argh..

Do you know what IRONY is??

To put it simply....It's not contain iron...



My Matric card, I retrieved today back from my friend and for the past 2 days, I didn't have it with me. However, apparently, I need to use it for these 2 days. And the irony is that for other days, when I do not need it, I have it with me... So irony right...!!


One is for the swimming and I have to talk to the lifeguard cum security. Showed him my ezlink card instead. Another is today, whereby I went to the Central Library to borrow closed stack books that require my student card. I have to bluff the malay lady that I have actually left it at home and that ONLY today I have forgotten to bring it. In fact, other days, I have not been going to the Central library. Only today. When I entered the library, I suddenly recalled that I need my matric card to borrow books. Luckily, the malay lady was good enough to actually let me use my IC to borrow them. Woohoo. Yeah.



Really irony right??



Talking about the Central Library, they actually pasted some pencil still life drawings which are very beautiful at the entrance. I was quite impressed by how clear and fantastically in the way they draw the portraits! Wow!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006