School and Swim

Wow, Monday! Yeah.


Tell you something. I find that as I get nearer to the end of the semester, I tend not to do tutorial. Ha... And for me, I just attend a tutorial without even doing a single question. I just know how to get away from being asked by my lecturer. This is how I did it...

He will only call those people who are having eye contact with him. And when he is explaining, I will try and nod as many times so that I will seem to him that I am attentive. But not all the time, I will have constant eye contact when he is talking.

After a while, he will change his tone and I began to feel that he is going to ask a question. Then, I will naturally bow down my head... and just didn't have any eye contact with him... haa.


I know its bad. But its ok to me la. Just concentrate fully during tutorial can already. Yeah man!




Swimming
Wow, its been so many months eversince I have dipped myself into the pool. I swam for about 12 laps and after 40 minutes I evacuated the swimming pool. (Think I shouldn't use the word evacuated). Ha....


The weather was very fine and love the temperature of the water. Makes me feel relaxed and I think I should plan my time to actually have more swimming time for myself, when I am in school. Somemore I have paid for the school fees and that should use the school's facilities as much as possible. Yeah.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)