Retro

Wow....

I don't know why. I just feel tempted and keep listening to retro hits!!


Banarama...




They have alot of retro moves... probably they are the originators of retro dance moves. Ha... Come to think of it, it has been around a year eversince I have stepped into Zouk, and dancing and grooving to the sounds of retro music. Ha...


Those were the days man.... :)




Today, I did room cleaning because my room is very dusty. Every morning, I would wake up with runny nose. However, when I go to outside for a walk, I recovered from it. Probably because of the towels hanging and the dust in my room. The towels are hanging to cover the openings of my cupboard and with that, it has collected loads of dust... Phew... I mean Cheww...


Ok, gd nite!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)