Hihi!

Yes...now I have craving. And I believe that this craving actually comes twice per year... its....


BUBBLE TEA!


Ah... I simply can't resist if I happen to pass by one bubble tea shop. Yes, it is unhealthy, blah blah blah. Even if I have cough, I can't resist it... If someone were to give me bubble tea and birthday cake, I will choose the former. Ha...


Anyway, want to share with you this. Today, I had already arranged an appointment with my client at Jurong East MRT. As I was early, I headed to the KFC to wait for her. We were supposed to meet at 6.30pm and at 6.20pm, she said that she is walking towards the KFC. It is only at 6.40pm and she called me. She told me that she fell down. And it was just outside KFC. I was shocked of course! And I quickly dashed out.

Apparently, she fell down from the extra flooring due to the pasar malam and she sprained her ankle. That's quite painful for her because she fell literally flat and she gotta have 3 people to support her as she did not have enough energy at that point in time. And brought her to the clinic... Find that its partly my fault coz I told her to meet me at KFC straight instead at the Jurong East MRT. Luckily, the doctor gave her painkillers and a bandage and her friend came and fetched her home... Man. And tomorrow is weekend and she have to stay at home... Hope she is alright now.


I packed my room with Yiwen yesterday and guess what I found?? I found my JC2 chinese composition book. And I read one of the composition which I failed terribly. And I was so shocked that I wrote rubbish and my chinese description was just too exaggerating. So dumb. No wonder my chinese teacher then was so angry teaching the bunch of us. Ha. Super terok. One day, I shall post it on my blog so that you guys can read... Ha... Super kns I tell you.


Feel kinda glad that I have thrown alot of my clothes, be it university and surprisingly JC clothes. Ha... They have been in my cupboard for quite long and some of them are really super old and i should say mouldy?? They somewhat have the kind of smell which deem the clothes unwearable... Ha... And the jeans... threw my very first pair of Levi's Jeans...Size 24.... man, now I have outgrown it... Ha...


Time to re-vamp my wardrobe in getting more collar tees and no more t-shirts anymore. Find that I don't really suit t-shirts anymore... Gonna hunt them! Ha...



Well well, I am currently having flu and I believe that the whole Singapore 30% of the population has it... So take good care of yourself and believe me, by reading my blog, you won't catch my flu bug...



Cold joke... ya ya...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006