Hi All


Guess what? Today after my Sunday Service, I visited my grandma.


I am shocked. Speechless.



Really! I honestly find that I have not been doing a good grandson for my grandma.



She is now getting quieter and quieter and when I was on the same dining table with her, my heart just broke and that my appetite on the dining table was stolen away by her actions. It seems to me that she has no energy to eat, not able to lift properly her utensils. And the sight really saddens me. I find that I should spend more time with her and that even though I only spoke simple words like "Have you eaten?", "Is the food nice?", "Are you hungry?", I believe that most of the time, no one actually spoke to her. And that really makes me feel that if I don't visit her anymore, there won't be much chance coz no one knows what will happen in the future.


AH!



Dunno what to type le...


Bye

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)