I am just thrilled.

Thrilled that I am telling myself that I gotta work hard. For myself that is!


Just came back from Bangkok trip and its a free well-deserved trip by Prudential and it's certainly quite amazing for me coz its my first time taking an SQ flight as well as staying in a 5-star hotel, Amari Watergate which is at the heart of Bangkok where its near to the streetmarket, Chatukchat and the major shopping malls.


Ha... I must work hard for Paris!!! :)


Anyway, I am very glad that my godchild, Ximin managed to get 260 for her PSLE result and coincentally, she is from the St Hilda's Primary School. Wow right? Ha... 260 is certainly a super high result with respect to mine.... I got 231. Ha.


Yes!!! Mervyn, Jiayou...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)