Heyhey!

Guess what? Yesterday I attended my Church friend's daughter wedding and its my first time attending one at EXPO! Its actually at Bliss Garden.


Its quite funny because when Eve and I reached there, there are actually 2 wedding dinners at that time. And I stepped into the first one and it was the wrong one. And the second one is the right one. Ha.


Find that its quite a funny event because firstly, I have never met the two newly weds before and secondly, the host is super funny. He shared with us this:

...It is good to marry a banker. Because, he knows when to withdraw or deposit as and when you like. And thus, he is good in withdrawal... But never go and find an IT as a husband. Wanna know why? Because he can only know how to play with the arrows, up, down, left and right. And it will take him quite awhile to settle down. The worse part is that when he has settled down, he may just press the ESC button and leave you. So not so stable...


What an analogy right? Ha... But anyway, find its quite funny la.



Oh, the newly weds. Its quite cute to see their pictures and the lady is really very pretty. Want to share with you about my views of a wedding.

I find that in a wedding, one should actually portray a clear picture or story of how the couple met each other. Many a times, of all the weddings I have attended, only 1 met my criteria. Do you know how did the ONE met it??

They actually showed very clearly how they met and they grow up. And for the group photographs, even though they show the entire photograph, they will later highlight where is he/she standing. So that all of us know where the person actually is. Most of the presentation that I have seen they just merely place the pictures on the slides, without telling us where the STAR is standing. And we have to guess! And having a detailed presentation, all of the people present will somehow get a better glimpse of how their love story will be like. Wouldn't this be better?? Ha...


More comments will be posted!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)