Hey all!

I have getting less and less used to typing blogs already. Coz I have been spending time writing my diary, if I hve the time before I sleep.

Find that it's quite a good way to actually recalling the things that you have felt and done for the present day and its more memorable, rather than to post online... Ha.


Anyway, find that the personality test that I have posted up here is quite useless because people can actually do the test. However, they have to register again to view the results, which I find personally that its quite useless and not user-friendly. They should modify it ba....


Well, want to comment that today is a CSC day for me. Why??

Coz I managed to see 4 CSC friends today. They are namely Shiying, Khoon Hong, Derui and XYZ. Its really a coincidence because I happen to pass by Somerset and there stood Shiying and Derui. Ha... They still look the same. And Khoon Hong, got a new set of braces, kinda hip, I find. Coz it's pink. Ha.... They were on their way to K-box and they have completed their exams already. Which is a good thing... and they can enjoy! :)

And I spotted XYZ on the same train at Clementi and he still look the same too! Ha...



WOW! I have managed to hit Quality Club for my Prudential and I find that it's an achievement for me!! Yeah.... Now, I am on my way in qualifying for Quality Club Elite....And if I were to achieve it, I can get a free trip to Ho Chi Minh City.... WOW.....


Friends, do wish me luck and I shall do the hard work...


Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)