Well, last night, I went to the Golden Rooster Christmas party. And its certainly been quite awhile eversince I have actually met all of them. :)





It was held at Crystal's home and Eve and I were late. Reached at about 8.30pm and I was shocked that the whole gang actually waited for us before they started to munch. Really leh. It was certainly kinda touching to see that.








Well, took a few pictures and I was kinda surprised that they actually got a birthday gift for me. It is really unexpected because I didn't actually contribute to the previous birthday gifts to other members... AH!








Here are the pictures....


Playing the Indian poker... Ha...


Receiving the birthday gift from Cheekian


All the birthday babies... ha...


And I lost one of the Indian poker game... And my forfeit is to eat the delicious garlic bread!!



Group PIC!!!! Ha....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006