Hi!

Yesterday, I have met my second referral from my client, and she is very friendly leh. And I went back to NUS Science, my 'birthplace' at NUS. Anyway, I was amazed that the canteen has changed slightly, with an air-con place where people can chill there. Find that it's a great improvement. Ha... Coz at times, the canteen could be warm.

Find that referrals are really very good because it is through their friends, whom they trust, whereby people do not mind letting me to meet them! Ha... Quite an experience!


Then, met up with Iris. Super long time eversince we have met and we only get to meet after 2 months! Believe it or not... Ha... But its the case though. Anyway, the 2 hour chat felt like a breeze and find that its really good feeling to meet up with your close friends. Really leh... Ha. I should do it more often...


At evening, I met up with Ray, Hisham and Yihao and it's our first time eating at Jumbo Seafood restaurant. The food is ok, but find it's quite over-priced though... Everyone has to fork out $30.. Oh my my.... I still prefer New York New York... Ha... Then, we went to Geylang and ate a $60 durian... Can u believe it? Its expensive, but its super nice leh... I only ate 3 durian seeds and I felt so full... The flesh is super thick and creamy and sweet and wow!!! Ha...


I find that always when meeting up with them, we have either gotta eat or drink. Luckily this time, there is no drinking. And they planned to actually meet up for clubbing. I don't club anymore.... Find that I have actually lost the thrill already... Gosh... Ha...


Ok lo... Gotta meet up more friends soon....



Rough schedule
----------------
15 Dec - Golden Rooster Dinner
21 Dec - Meet up with Hisham and Ray
22 Dec - Eat out with Yiwen and attend Christmas Service
25 Dec - Have a Christmas BBQ with Hisham and Ray

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006