Heyhey... This was what happened last night!


I went out with 2 of my best buddies Ray and Hisham and they celebrated birthday with me... Ha... Really very happy about it. And as usual, they failed their GP. Told them not to give me birthday gifts. But they still got for me... -_-

We went to eat at NEWYORKNEWYORK and I had my very own whole chicken. Superb! And Ray got a big burger. Ha... That was in CityHall.

Guess where we went later....


Clarke Quay
Fort Canning Park
Dhoby Ghaut


Oh man.... Really alot of places right?? Ha...



At Clarke Quay, we had the Hokkaido Icecream, with my favourite flavor - PassionFruit. (Hope you guys will try it though). Then, chatted quite a bit and went to BreWerkz to have a good time with Ovral, a beer. Ha... I find that beer can make my teeth white leh... Wonder why. Or maybe its just an illusion. But it made me super high leh... And red also. Ha. Ray was redder than i'm. And Hisham as usual, didnt drink beer. He drank Long Island Tea. Ha...


Oh, We then headed to Fort Canning. Everything we do is by foot. And our aim is hope to find ghosts. Ha. Weird eh? And guess what we saw? 2 guys at the stairs and both of them stood up and we were shocked because they suddenly appeared at the stairs sitting down initially. But they were doing something though. (S***ing) Really. One of the guy actually covered his crouch with his bag and both of them didn't know where to look and react. Ha... The 3 of us confirmed it because we all feel its quite weird and they just did it la... Ha. Kinda cool right? At the park. Ha...
(Oops, can't believe i'm typing this. But I just did)


Then head to Singapore Art Museum. Initially wanted to go to Timbre. But couldn't find it. Apparently, that night's birthday celebration is like a history trip! Ha... SAM has changed alot though... and the pubs have very few people... Wonder how they survive... ANd they sang birthday song to me leh... Ha... Ended of by saying 'Mervyn Spears'. :)



Feelin' Happy


Pictures for you....



Raoul shirt - My first Raoul Shirt... Ha


Well, that's me at BreWerkz, drinking Ovral. (Pronounce - Oval)


My camera kinda sucky though, not clear one.


At the toilet... Ha


Saw this sign at Singapore Art Museum. Kinda cool... ANd below is even cooler!


Ray and I, posing...


This is me when I work. Ha.


Me at NEWYORKNEWYORK...


Upon waiting for ray, Hisham and I took a pic... Ha


I cant stress more on the camera....


Ray and I at the toilet... Ha... We're kinda red though

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006