I am very happy this year. Especially during the time for Christmas and my birthday as I get to celebrate with my loved ones like Eve and my buddies and my godchildren!!!


On my birthday, I went with Eve to ShaVilla to have our sumptous dinner and it's really very nice because one of her clients actually have their Christmas project for dining. The food is very well made and its like I hve tasted one of the best soups in my life. Really. Ha... Want to thank her for actually bringing me there.


Then, we began to realise this. If not for this career, we weren't be able to know such place and enjoy such dinner. Really feel that our career is not about insurance, its about relationship and that through the different walks of life, we are able to know them and expose ourselves to it within the shortest time. This is what I like leh... its like everyday it will be a learning experience for me! Yeah!!


Oh, then I attended the material science christmas party at Felix house on 23rd Dec and I tell you, I have tasted the best ever turkey in my whole life! So super tasty and tender!! Superb! Ha.... And XiaoTing and I did the salad which is terrific... Ha.... (Super high). And I am happy to meet up with them and wanna thank especially to ShuFen because she really put alot of effort in preparing the gift exchange games as well as even formed 15 extra presents for everyone of us. Really am touched because despite her busy schedule in her work, she is willing to conscientiously place effort in the getting and wrapping of presents! Ha... Amazing!!! Find that she really have the spirit of giving! Yeah!


For Christmas this year, its very fulfilling because I managed to serve as an usher for 2 services and even brought 4 of my friends to the Christmas production. Find that its certainly a great honour to serve for so many people, bringing them to the seats and also to enjoy the show. Really amazed that the Church members really put in alot of effort in the Christmas production and the way they fine tune the whole event, is really very respectable. WOW.



And I got to hang out with my godchildren!!! Yea, my babies. Ha. Went to WildWildWet for the first time in my life and I didn't realize that its such a cool place to hang out. So many children and seeing their happy faces, make me feel that I'm young again. Ha... And my godchildren will take me to the fun rides and I sat with them... The cute thing about them is that they will notice every thing I do leh... Ha. For example, I screamed during one of the water rides. And they began to tell everyone. Ha... Feel happy to meet my Mama, godsibilings and the new born child, Ashley!! :)


Oh yes, then I went to the Christmas Party at Eve's side and I tell you. Its really very fun. I am really very amazed by the turn up because its actually a last minute planning (on Monday morning). And everyone was very happy as there was food, gift exchange and games too. And I find that their relatives are very bonded and I find that it should be the way for everyone. Unlike my side one. Ha. Oh well, certainly feel that its also a blessing that I was able to be part of this event. Yeah!!! Once I have the pictures, I'd certainly post up here! Ha!!


And my Christmas haven't ended yet! I still went to the final party at 10pm with my Army buddies and even though I was tired for the day events, I still enjoyed myself catching up with them and also enjoying the food. Got Ray, Hisham, Rox, Ben and his girlfriend. Ha... Quite a fun night and tasted Rox's handmade cakes which are terrific. ANd I was amazed that to hear that actually it was her first time doing Orange Marmalade and it tasted wonderful! Best dish! Ha... Reached home at 1.30am and I was super shacked by then coz I woke up at 7.15am on Christmas day and active till that time!!! But it's worth it!! YEa, coz Christmas day only comes once a year (even though it stretches to 15 days).



Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Hoe Hoe Hoe....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006