Dear Friend

I honestly find that you have to put a balance in work and health. Working doesn't primarily is the main source of drive in our lives. If you place too much emphasis on working alone, in the long run, it will not be beneficial to you.

Health is of the essence.

And I just find that you have changed the moment you graduated and started working. And hope that things will change the better for you. And really hope that you do.

Avoiding me, I'm not sure. But what I know is that you didn't reply my call and that is not what is like you in the past. Good luck to you, my friend and hope that everything you do or you choose will be better for you.

Take care of your health.


Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)