Hi Everyone!
I have just came from VAT 2008 of CSC and I tell you, its quite an eye opener for me because it has been about a year eversince I have got in touch with CSC activities already. Yea.

Of coz, I have met up with quite a lot of my batch CSC volunteers and quite a few working, like me and many of them going to graduate by July. Woohoo... Anyway, I'm very happy to meet them!! :)

On the other hand, I'm quite shocked that quite a few people have disappeared from action in CSC. One example is Huishan... Wei, where have you been le?

Just find that in one organisation, there are people who are good at managing, and others are good in the working part, which makes it as a whole. Thinking back. I am very happy and lucky that my Ethelonter III camp was successful and everything owed it to my committee and they really put in alot of effort to do best in their field of work. :) Really very touched leh. Its really my pleasure to be working with them... :)

Some people I need to mention:

Fred: Hey, I am really very honoured to be working with you as a PD for Ethelonter III and during this, find that your passion for perfection and for the club and event is really very high. Really find that its an asset for you to work with me. Yea!! And not only that, I am truly very amazed that you join so many projects in CSC and still able to score well in your studies. Yea! Yesterday thought that you may have tears in your eyes by watching the CSC video, but you don't have.. Ha... Nice having you as my bud, friend, volunteer and maybe client... Ha...

Meitoon: Yo. You ah, didn't go and attend VAT! Ha... also want to thank you because I find that you have certainly been a very conscientious in the way you do your work in CSC, even though now you are working already. And not only that, despite it has been about 2 years already, still, the success for the Ethelonter III is also not there without you. Still can remember the dance practices and choreographing for the Organising Committee! Ha... Very fun right? I missed the fun now and may take up dancing lesson soon... Maybe you want to join?? Ha...

Zhenqin: Heyhey. This guy is really still very energetic and a diamond for the club. Find very proud of you as you are still in the Management Committee and still very amazed of how much effort you have placed to make Ethelonter III then a success. And that I slept the earliest and you, slept the latest! Really... Your level and amount of hardwork is really commendable. And the best thing is that all this while, I have never hear you complain at all leh!! (Are you mute?) Ha... But truly enough, I know you are not. Certainly a jewel leh... Ha... Continue to jiayou for your FYP kk!!


Meanwhile, I just can type for these people... Really, I'm really very happy!!!


Thank you CSC for making my NUS journey a pleasant one... :)



On my way to Bangkok from today to 15thJan!!
Will post more pics when I return

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006