Wow!


I haven't been updating this blog for so long!! Ha...
This is now a brand new year already and really find that it's a great start for me! Yeah!!

New year with new aspirations!!

Did alot of things these few days!!



Went to Clinic @ Clarke Quay with Hisham to chill... Ha... Kinda cool to sit on the wheelchair for 2 hours and chatting about dunno what! Ha... :)


Well, sitting on the wheelchair is kinda something new... Ha~!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On New year's Eve, went to Escape theme park with Eve, Quan, Hanwei and ZhenQi! YEa! Had so much fun taking the Viking, Go Kart, the Ghost House and so much more... Relieving childhood! Ha...


Introducing to you the Go Kart tracks...


Queueing up for the Go Kart, about 45 minutes. So you roughly can gauge how's the crowd ye?



YES!!! Me on the Go Kart!






Queueing up for dunno what ride le! Ha... Roller coaster i think...

Queueing up for the Ghost House. The weather's very hot!






All of us at the ThemePark!! Ha... Ain't this picture well taken?? Except for the man beside me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PeterTanOrganisation has a Goal setting for us... And I went there to set my new GOAL FOR THE YEAR!!! YEAH!!!

Eve and I


Me, Eve, Ace and Max (We are all under the same agency- Lifen)


My collegues! Ha! Love them!!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out with my secsch friends at AMK Hub at NewYorkNewYork on 1st Jan 2008! Ha...

Picture of me and Siyang...



Pic of me and Zehe. The way Zehe stands make me feel like I'm a star! Ha




Big 4... Starring Me, Tuckleng, Siyang and Zehe...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then, the very night on 1st Jan, Eve's Dad treated his whole family to a meal and invited me! Ha... Really enjoyed the meal.



Whole family at the dining table!~




Then, we headed to Clarke Quay Central and saw dogs! Love 'em




Eve and I took a wedding pic.... Ha...





Another Wedding similar pic... Ha




Enjoyed myself


And I have a new camera, LUMIX. Bought together with my bud, Fred. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)