Hi Everyone

It has been ages eversince I have updated my blog.


Well, all I can say that I have alot of things happened to me... Alot are positive stuff and I really find that it is all about from the Grace from God... :)


I have recently returned to the my Ushering in my church and some how or rather, I find that working nowadays made me have enjoyment and I am able to teach smoothly to my juniors. Many a times, I just find that the words I say, is not what I know that I would say usually. I do not know how to put it. But somehow, the words I used, helped people and I find that it benefitted them. :) Amazing right??


Well, I will soon be on my way to a new journey towards a new position for myself and I believe that I will be the first one amongst my University friends to reach it. Ha... Yea! Keep you guys updated.



Recently, I have met up with my Army friends and guess what? One of my army friends, Yihao brought her girlfriend along. The moment I saw her, I find her familiar. However, I didn't say it out. I asked my another friend, Jianbang, how old is she. She is 2 years younger than Yihao, who is born in 1981. Which is equals to my age!! And the amazing thing is that she carries the same name as my childhood friend back in Primary School.

So I asked her, what is your primary school. Hers is CHIJ Primary. And I expected it to be different from mine because I knew that she is not from the same primary school. And I somewhat confirmed that its her! I am so excited that I have no idea how to carry on with questions.

Then, through the questions, she asked me whether I stay at which part of Ang Mo Kio. For her, its 475. Mine is 463. We both 'OH MY GOD'! Ha... And ya, then we acknowledged that we are really childhood friends!! :) Apparently, she still recalled one incident that my tuition teacher gave only 2 students black pen, and I was one of them. Actually, I didn't recall it however, she said that the teacher gave the pens to those only with the best handwriting. I knew my handwriting was very nice, but didn't recall this pen-receiving incident. And I asked how come she still remember after so long... coz she was jealous until now!! Funny right?? Ha...


Find that childhood memories are worth keeping and meeting up with your childhood friends are really of coincidence. And we must cherish them!! :) Yea... do cherish your friends yea...



This is my program for CNY this year:
7 Feb
-Visitation to my Grandma's place
-Visitation to my Godma's place
-Visitation to my old neighbour's house

8 Feb
-Visitation to Yiwen's house and her relatives


9 Feb
-Material Science Steamboat outing at I-ling's place


10 Feb
-Visitation to my secondary school friends' houses. Namely: Tuckleng, Siyang, Zehe and mine



Kinda excited with this year's CNY!!
Pictures Galore
Picture of Yihao, Jane (my childhood friend), Wanjun and Jianbang


Group Picture



Sham, Me, Ray and Rox



This Green Mist sux!! it looks nice only... Consists of Bombay Sapphire... Which I dont like




Wedding of my client: Sharifah and Shah. I am really very honoured to be invited by them!! :)




Eve posing... Ha



  • Healthy living


Shah and Sharifah (my client)



Wedding picture!! Ain't it pretty!! Woohoo~~

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)