Hi Everyone!



Yes yes, I have just returned from HongKong early this morning (1am) and here are the pictures!



Overall, I find that Hongkong is a good place to eat! And that is my favourite past time! And the people there are generally very rude! Eww... Don't like their attitute...



Queue up, cut queue...

Enter their shop, didn't buy, will scold us "Stupid"

Salesgirl rude

MTR push people..

My my...


BUT I brought back great memories!!!


Picture of Eve, Me and my boss Lifen!





We are on the bus to the hotel... I am amazed by their architecture and how they maximise their land area.




First meal after touching down....Roast duck noodle.. Yum!!




Ha, yes, I love the hill and I took myself with it... the air is real fresh... and yes, cooling.




Our love picture on our way to the Victoria Peak... The weather is superb for flowers!





Another love pic at the half peak. We can see the city area and HongKong certainly well decorate their buildings! The night lights are full of life...






This love pic is not so lovely... Quite sad to see those big lobsters just waiting to be slaughtered and enter into my stomach! Yum! Didn't get to eat 'em though..




Yes, the whole world are queueing up for the tram ride up the Peak and I tell you, it is very cold and the queue is still long....





Peak tram picture.... Quite blur pic though...





Went to the Madame Tussauds' Museum and still have other pictures taken! But with Joanna... Will upload once hav it! Very fun~~~~



Went to the Beach area and the scenery quite ok. I just want to take picture of myself..






This is the Repulse Bay (what a name right?) But the front row of houses are bought by a Singaporean... And guess where is Jackie Chan's house?? Haa.... It is the dark red building just on the left hand side of the hill peak...




Yes, this is the picture of our apartment in the future.. Ha!! Nice picture right?? Love it..




Ha. I was scolded by Eve by taking too many big head pictures. So she wanted me to pose... Yea






Took the bumper boat aroung the sea village.. Very nice leh!!





Night scene in Hongkong...





Guys, when you go hongkong, please eat this!!! Smelly beancurd!! Love it leh!! And just eat one will do.... Because your fart stinks after that.... Ewww....




Well,

on the way back, I kept thinking. Will I go back to Hongkong again....


Probably not. But I certainly prefer here than Bangkok though.... The air is fresher and the food is great! Ha!!



Yea, on my way to Osaka later....

Update you guys when back!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)