Hi CNY to everyone!

Let me tell you... this year's CNY is special for me... its the first time I give Hongbaos! Ha... And its also the first time I actually helped out after a reunion dinner... washing the dishes for 1 hour! Ha... felt a sense of accomplishment though haa...

And the amount of food that Hoepig has eaten is amazing... AH! The amount of cholestrol is the peak for all these years! Bad Bad... The abalone, scallop, prawns, beef, I tell you, it is really very unhealthy! But to think of it, its only once a year...

I wonder if you guys will feel it this year though, that nearly every year, the things we eat are the same... and when during chinese new year visits, it is usually the new borns who have the attention... For my side, I have one new addition. An Eurasian baby, Isabella and her eyes are very beautiful... love her leh! Ha... And those rosy cheeks, amazing... Well, off to another chinese new year visit! See ya!!








Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006